March 02, 2017 - March 03, 2017 | Toronto, Canada
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown, 108 Chestnut Street
During this 2-day course, participants will become familiar with the concepts of a cash flow and discounted cash flow (DCF), as well as their application to mineral projects.
By the end of the course the participants will have developed:
- A working cash flow model suitable for the evaluation of a new project.
- An understanding of DCF evaluation metrics.
- An understanding of discount rates and the time value of money.
- An evaluation of a steady-state operation.
- An evaluation of an expansion project.
- An evaluation of a cost flow to choose between several operational alternatives.
- A sensitivity analysis with tables and graphs.
FOR INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
EduMine - Cash Flow
Suite 900, 580 Hornby Street
Phone: +1 604 683 2037
Fax: +1 604-681-4166