January 30, 2017 - February 03, 2017 | Jharkhand, India
Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad
- To provide state-of-the-art knowledge on electrical details of underground mines and its equipment
- To provide awareness of the electrical hazards that can exist in coal and metal (underground) mines.
- To reinforce basic electrical safety concepts.
Target Participants :
- Practicing Engineers and Managers in mines
Course Contents :
- Electrical Power Supply System for Underground Mining.
- Electrical equipment in explosive environment – Flameproof Enclosures, Intrinsically safe circuit
- Earthing practice for safe operation of underground equipment.
- CEA & DGMS Safety Regulations for Mine Electrical Safety.
- Signaling, communication and condition monitoring of Mine Electrical System.
- Mine Winder Motor.
- Energy Conservation & Power Factor Control.
Course fee :
- Rs 30,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only) per residential participant. The fee is inclusive of charges for boarding, lodging (twin sharing, AC) at Executive Development Centre (EDC) of the institute, course material and institution’s amenities.
- Rs 25,000/- (Rupees Eighteen thousand only) per non-residential participant. Lodging facility and dinner at IIT(ISM) Executive Development Centre will not be provided to the non-residential participants.
Course coordinators :
- Dr. Ananda Shankar Hati, Assistant Professor & Coordinator; Department of Mining Machinery Engineering; Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines); Dhanbad-826004; (Jharkhand) Tel: 0326-2235083(O); Cell: +91-9471191571; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Dr. Tanmoy Maity, Associate Professor & Co-Coordinator; Department of Mining Machinery Engineering; Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines); Dhanbad-826004; (Jharkhand) Tel: 0326-2235729(O); Cell: +91-9471191126; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations may be sent to the Coordinator on or before 5th January, 2017 along with course fee either in the form of Cheque/DD payable at any bank available in Dhanbad in favour of Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or through Electronic Transfer to Canara Bank, Saraidhela Branch, Dhanbad, IFS Code: CNRB 0000986, Bank Account No: 0986101009746, MICR: 826015003 whose beneficiary is Registrar.
FOR INFORMATION: CLICK FOR THE BROCHURE