PROCEDURE OF RECRUITMENT
Executive Development Centre, ISM, Dhanbad
The procedure for effective campus recruitment followed by T&P Cell is as follows:
- The T&P Cell invites various companies to visit and interview ISM students for recruitment.
- The T&P Cell encloses a Job Notification Form with the invitation letter. The Job Notification Form need to be filled in by the company. The completed form is to be sent through E-Mail/Fax/Post, to the T&P Cell.
- The companies which did not receive an invitation form from the T&P Cell can also follow the above procedure for Job Notification Form Submission.
- On receipt of Job Notification form, the T&P Cell will allow the company to visit the campus for a pre-placement talk either before the selection process or during the final recruitment process.
- The T&P Cell finalizes a suitable date for the selection processes and communicate to the company. Dates are alloted on the basis of the students perception of the job offered, viz.
- Job profile and growth prospects
- Compensation packages
- Past record of recruitment at ISM
B-Tech Placement Records: CLICK HERE
M-Tech Placement Records: CLICK HERE