IBM - Vacancies for the posts of Chief Chemist and Superintending Chemist
Date | Aug 26, 2015:
The Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Chief Chemist and Superintending Chemist. There are a total of two posts. The eligible and interested candidates must apply in the prescribed format on or before September 30.
- Vacancy details: Total posts: 2
- Name of the posts: Chief Chemist
- Eligibility criteria:
- Educational qualification:
- Chief Chemist: The candidates must have done Doctorate in Chemistry from a recognised university or institute.
- Superintending Chemist: The candidates must have acquired a Master's degree in Chemistry from a recognised university or institute.
- Age limit: The candidates age should not be more than 56 years.
- Pay scale: The candidates will get a remuneration of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 with a grade pay of Rs 7,600 per month.
- How to apply: The eligible candidates must apply through the official website, the link for which is ibm.nic.in. The candidates can send the duly filled applications to the 'Controller General Indian Bureau of Mines Indira Bhavan Civil Lines Nagpur - 440001' through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
- Important dates: Last date to apply: September 30